Κυριακή 5 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

MAX LIRON BRATMAN

Christina Aguilera opens up about her five-year marriage to Jordan Bratman in the October issue of Cosmopolitan UK.


The pop singer admits that marriage takes work stating, "Everyone has rough patches, everybody grows and we all change. It's important to give each other room to grow and to accept them for who they are."

To keep things spicy, she leaves little notes for her husband.

"I leave little lipstick marks on the bathroom mirror for when he wakes up, and little notes written in lipstick on the mirror and in the shower," she says. "Little notes, little cards, little 'I love yous' here and there, just to keep things fun and alive."

Thank goodness for parenthood! Christina adds that being mom to their 2-year-old son Max has helped strengthen their relationship.
''Having Max has brought us closer together," she says. "[Jordan] changed the first nappy while I was in bed recovering from my C-section -- and he's been so hands-on ever since. When I see them together it makes my heart sing and melt at the same time."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου