Παρασκευή 1 Απριλίου 2011

Katie Holmes' Parenting Challenges (April 1).


Katie Holmes makes an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which airs on Friday (April 1).
The 32-year-old actress told Ellen about her daughter Suri being photographed holding a box of “penis gummies.”
“Recently, I took her to get ice cream in New York at this place called Serendipity that we go to all the time. It’s for kids,” Katie said. “The clientele is children. We go in and we are waiting for a table and she grabs some gummies that are boy part gummies. I was horrified.”
“P-e-n-i-s gummies,” Katie spelled out. “I said, oh wow those aren’t Swedish fish.”
“They are called p-e-n-i-s gummies and they look like it. She was holding the box and I was like ok, wow we don’t need that right now. Because I thought if I said put that back and then she’s going to say, what is this? And I really didn’t want to have that conversation. I was like, why are selling these here? This is for kids. And then it was on the cover of a magazine that I’m giving her those gummies.”
 Photos were taken on March 16.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου