Παρασκευή 27 Μαΐου 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Shiloh Jolie-Pitt!

Name: Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
Date of Birth: May 27, 2006
Parents: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
Siblings: Maddox Chivan (08/05/01), Pax Thien (11/29/03), Zahara Marley (01/08/05), Knox Léon & Vivienne Marcheline (07/12/08).
Facts:
  • Shiloh was born in Swakopmund, Namibia via scheduled c-section and has a Namibian passport
  • Her parents sold the first images of her as a newborn to People for $4.1 million (North American rights) and Hello for $3.5 million (international rights) with all funds being donated to an undisclosed charity
  • When she was 2-months-old she became the first infant to ever be represented in wax at Madame Tussauds
Quotes:
"It's not my choice. I have a very strong-willed four-year-old girl, who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is. I think people think kids should be a certain way, but I feel they should wear what they feel like wearing and they should express themselves. Shiloh cried one night and said, 'Please cut my hair off. I don't want to have long hair.' I'm not going to leave it long because somebody thinks I should." - Angie, on her daughter's style.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου