Δευτέρα 6 Ιουνίου 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Lola Sheen!

Name: Lola Rose Sheen
Date of Birth: June 1, 2005
Parents: Denise Richards & Charlie Sheen
Siblings: Sam J. (03/09/04), half-sister Cassandra Jade Estevez (12/12/84) and half-brothers, twins Bob & Max (03/14/09)
Facts:
  • Lola was born in Los Angeles, Calif.
  • Mom Denise took to Twitter with a birthday message for her youngest daughter: "Happy 6th birthday my sweet Lola....mommy loves you so much!!!!!"
  • Denise also shared a pic of Lola's beautiful birthday cake
  • Lola, and her sister Sam, are following in their mother's animal activist footsteps, recently volunteering their time at the "Somebunny Love Me" event at the Baldwin Park Animal Shelter in LA
Quote:
"I’m definitely a hands-on mom. For me it’s about priorities, and my girls always come first. I look at it as having a harmonious house more than balancing - it’s never quite balanced!" - Denise, on her parenting style.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου