Τετάρτη 8 Ιουνίου 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Honor Warren!

Name: Honor Marie Warren
Date of Birth: June 7, 2008
Parents: Jessica Alba & Cash Warren
Siblings: None (yet!)
Facts:
  • Honor was born in Los Angeles, Calif. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
  • She is being raised bilingual in Spanish and English
  • Just like mom Jessica, Honor has turned into quite the little fashionista and we can't get enough of her adorable style!
  • Soon Honor will be a big sister as her mama is currently expecting baby no. 2!
Quote:
"I think I'm a little more wild and free since I had her. Once she's in bed, all my mom friends, we get together and have dance parties at the house. It's really dorky but I probably would have never done that before." - Jessica, on life after Honor.
"She knows about Cinderella, Ariel, Princess Jasmine, Princess Tiana and I say, ‘But, you’ve never seen a Disney movie, child. How is this possible?’ I don’t really like her to see too much television, and I don’t want her to have bad dreams. And there’s always a villain in Disney movies. I’d rather her watch Yo Gabba Gabba or the Backyardigans…or an old school cartoon like Strawberry Shortcake or Care Bears. And that’s usually when we’re on a plane. I think she should be stimulated with other things and playing dress up and coloring." - Cash, on his daughter's newfound princess obsession.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου