Πέμπτη 28 Ιουλίου 2011

Jessica Alba talks about Honor on "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno.


Jessica Alba is getting ready for baby No. 2! The expectant mama appeared on The Tonight Show on Monday (July 25) and revealed that she's due “very, very soon.”
Already mom to 3-year-old daughter Honor with husband Cash Warren, Jess goes on to talk about her girlie girl.
"She loves to wear dress-up. I had to explain to her that only certain types of girls are allowed to wear plastic heels outdoors. She's allowed to only wear her princess plastic heels indoors."
The Valentine's Day star also tells Jay about her parenting style. “I’m definitely the disciplinarian,” she says. “I don’t believe in spankings, but when I was a kid I used to get hot sauce in my mouth when I had a smart mouth”
The soon-to-be mom-of-two isn't afraid to use timeouts with her pretty preschooler.
"Honor gets timeouts,” she says, adding that she uses threats sometimes. “I say, ‘You’re going to get a timeout out in the bathroom…with the lights off!’ Time out in the bathroom isn’t bad enough… it makes it seem that much worse [with the lights off]. We have a nice little chair that’s her size."
And apparently, Honor says the darndest things: "My girlfriend asked her, ‘Are you excited about being a big sister?’ and she’s like, ‘Yeah, because I’m going to be a grownup, I’m going to drink vino and drive!’ So that’s what she thinks,” Jessica laughs. “We’re great examples as parents!”
When Jay asked about the baby's gender, Jessica says she knows and didn't deny it when he guessed another girl!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου