Πέμπτη 7 Ιουλίου 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Levi McConaughey!

Name: Levi Alves McConaughey
Date of Birth: July 7, 2008
Parents: Camila Alves & Matthew McConaughey
Siblings: Vida (01/03/10)
Facts:
  • He was born in Los Angeles weighing 7 lbs 4 oz
  • His name was chosen for its biblical significance, as Matthew explains: "Levi was another name for the apostle Matthew in The Bible. They were, in fact, two names for the same person. Our son was born at 6:22 pm, and this particular time represents my favorite verse in the book of Matthew in The Bible: 'If thy eye be single, thy whole body will be full of light.'"
Quotes:
"I’ve got all these people that are fans of my son’s style. And I’m like “What?!” I didn’t know this because we don’t follow that stuff. He gets more fashion spreads than me and Matthew together." - Camila, on her son's style.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου