Παρασκευή 15 Ιουλίου 2011

Katie Holmes covers "In style" and opens up about family.

Actress, designer and mom Katie Holmes covers the August issue of In Style magazine, looking beautiful in hot pink Lanvin. In the interview, Suri's mom talks family and date nights - and reveals why she and her husband Tom Cruise have no plans for another baby.

On not feeling pressure to give Suri a baby brother or sister: “We already have a very big family; a full household with cousins who are over a lot, and she has her friends. My biggest thing is making sure she’s fully taken care of and doing well.”
On how she and Tom put family first: “In our family we have a policy: we make it work. We Skype, and we try not to go for a week without seeing each other. We’re also very good at setting up camp wherever we go.”
On how motherhood has influenced her work: “My work has changed for the better. I have more to bring to a role.”
 It seems to be a familiar sight: Five-year-old Suri Cruise out with bare arms and legs while everyone around her is bundled up in warm winter sweaters or coats.
Mom Katie Holmes comes clean about Suri's lack of jackets in a new interview with In Style magazine, admitting it's caused her a bit of embarrassment.
Recently, Suri and I were taking a walk and a fight got started because it was cold outside and she didn’t want to wear her coat. My philosophy is, well, fine, because after a block of walking you’re going to ask me for your coat. So the pictures of her [without a coat in cold weather] are sort of embarrassing, but I said, 'Suri, I’ll take the hit. Just put it on when you get cold.’"
Winter coats aside, the former Dawson's Creek star goes on to gush about her adorable daughter's fabulous fashion sense, saying, “I do not dress her. She dresses herself! Obviously, I buy her clothes, but she is the one who puts her outfits together. In fact, she helps me. If she likes something of mine, I know it’s good.”
Maybe Suri will take after her multi-talented mom and become a designer one day. Then again, Katie, who is married to actor Tom Cruise, says she already shows a flair for entertaining.
“I think she’s going to do a lot of different things," Katie reveals. "She’s an amazing athlete, singer, and dancer, and I think she’ll probably be an actress.”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου