Δευτέρα 3 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Jessica Alba Introduces Haven Garner!

Jessica Alba and her adorable 3-year-old daughter Honor posed in the first public photo of baby Haven, 6 weeks, for the latest edition of OK! magazine. Showing tons of personality, big sis Honor sticks out her tongue while Jess smiles with pride alongside her two beautiful girls.
The stunning actress and her husband Cash Warren invited the magazine into their Los Angeles home for the first official pics. The happy couple - who met eight years ago on the set of Fantastic Four - chat about Haven's unusual birth, living in a female-dominated household, and keeping their romance alive.
"When Haven was born, I fell in love all over again," says proud papa Cash. "It’s the most incredible experience."
"It was love at first sight," Jessica adds. "It did take a couple of days for it to sink in that I have another baby! We're incredibly blessed to have two healthy, sweet little munchkins."
The 30-year-old actress opens up about her birth story. "I wasn't screaming and hollering like you see in the movies but it was still intense... I didn't scream for either (birth) but I was definitely more uncomfortable with the second. Labour is painful."
She goes on to explain the meaning behind Haven's name, revealing the baby was born while still in the amniotic sac.
"When I delivered Haven she was born still inside the amniotic sac, which is rare," Jessica shares. "When I was in recovery we still hadn't chosen her name. Cash picked her up and said she came into the world in her 'safe haven' and it clicked right then for both of us...The doctor had never seen anything like it before. He grabbed the nurse and said: 'Look at this!' I was in the middle of pushing and he told me to hold on a minute and not to push! He was wearing basketball shorts and a T-shirt and said: 'Oh I have to get my scrubs on for this!' The sac burst on its own after she came out. It was a trip."
Jess went on to say that her dreams of a big family are coming true.
"All I ever wanted was to have a big family. There's probably a fantasy in there for Cash to have a boy who he can rough house with and play sports with because Honor is so girlie. Maybe Haven will be a little tomboy."

While Cash, 32, loves being surrounded by beautiful girls, there's one downside. "If there’s any discussion, Cash doesn’t win. Girls have the majority vote here!" Cash adds, "I think we have a great family unit and I want to enjoy being married again and have Jessica not be pregnant for a while. We want to go back to being a married couple."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου