Πέμπτη 24 Νοεμβρίου 2011

SAM AND LOLA SHEEN

Charlie Sheen and his ex-wife Denise Richards came together to watch their 7-year-old daughter Sam play in her soccer game in Calabasas, Calif. on Saturday (November 19).
Their other daughter Lola, 6, also sat with them. Denise's adopted baby daughter Eloise wasn't with them. Eventually Sam took a break and went over to join the family to eat snacks.
The former It's Complicated reality star recently talked to Chelsea Lately about letting her girls spend time with their dad.
She said, “I can’t change him. I’ve said this before, when he’s off doing his thing, he doesn’t see the girls and when he’s straight and good, we spend time together.”
She also revealed that she's been teaching her daughters about addiction so they could understand their father’s behavior better.
"I got a book to read to them. I was just lying to them about so much, and covering up things and totally lying. It was just getting too confusing that I had to sit down with them. It's too early for them to understand. I told them enough for them to make sense of things that were going on."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου