Κυριακή 15 Ιανουαρίου 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Max Bratman!

Name: Max Liron Bratman
Date of Birth: January 12, 2008
Parents: Christina Aguilera & Jordan Bratman
Siblings: None
Facts:
  • Max was born in Los Angeles, Calif. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
  • He was delivered via cesarean section at 10:05 p.m
  • Max weighed 6 lbs & 2 oz at birth
  • He measured 20.5 inches long
  • People reportedly paid $1.5 million for Max's baby pictures
  • Paris Hilton accidentally revealed Christina's pregnancy news during a party Christina hosted
  • Max's parent divorced when he was 3 years old
  • Traditionally, Max is of Old English & German origin, meaning "greatest." Liron is of Hebrew origin, meaning "my song" or "my joy" and honors Jordan’s Jewish background.
Quotes:
"He's the love of my life. I adore him and he's such a character and he's so happy and at the end of the day, that's what's most important." - mama Christina on her sweet son.
"The other day I was putting him to bed, and he looked at me and said, 'Mama, will you teach me to sing?' It was so cute. I'm like, 'You already have it in there Maxie, all you have to do is sing out loud, it'll come natural. He definitely has his mama's lungs, he can scream." - Christina on her son's vocal abilities.
"He doesn’t get the whole thing yet that mommy is a public personality so he’s very protective. When I’m getting my makeup done, he’s like, ‘No! Don’t touch!’" - Christina on Max's protective personality.
"I tone it down when I'm singing lullabies to him, I don't sing Lady Marmalade. I definitely don't bring out the pipes for lullabies. He does have a mind of his own though. Sometimes he'll be my worst critic and he'll go 'No mommy not 'Twinkle Twinkle', not tonight. Not that one, sing 'Wheels on the Bus' instead.' " - Christina on her first born child.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου