Δευτέρα 28 Μαΐου 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Shiloh Jolie-Pitt!

Name: Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
Parents: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie
Date of Birth: May 27, 2006
Siblings: Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, & twins Knox and Vivienne, 3
Facts:
  • Shiloh was born in Swakopmund, Namibia via scheduled c-section and has a Namibian
  • She holds a Nambian passport
  • Her name is of Hebrew origin. There seems to be many meanings for the name, ranging from "his gift" and "he who is to be sent," to "peaceful"
  • Shiloh is also the site of a crucial battle in the American Civil War
  • Her middle name is believed to be inspired by famous architect Jean Nouvel – a favorite of Brad’s - but this has never been confirmed
  • Her parents sold the first images of her as a newborn to People for $4.1 million (North American rights) and Hello for $3.5 million (international rights) with all funds being donated to an undisclosed charity
  • When she was 2-months-old, Shiloh became the first infant to be represented in wax at Madame Tussauds
Quotes:
"This is delightful news and it is an honour for our country, Namibia…the birth of a baby is something very special in our African tradition," Namibian governor Samuel Nuuyoma on the birth of Shiloh.
"It’s the most fun I’ve ever had and also the biggest pain in the ass I’ve ever experienced. I love it and can’t recommend it any more highly – although sleep is non-existent.” - Brad Pitt on fatherhood.
"Shiloh found a dead bird, so she came in and said, 'Can I have a dead pet?' And I'm ... 'Uh-uh, I don't think it's healthy, honey. I think they have to put him in a box,' and I had to run out to find, like, a taxidermy bird. I just worked it out for her. ... I figured that I couldn't keep the actual dead bird from the yard, so I swayed her toward one that had been cleaned, at least." - Angelina on her daughter's unique request!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου