Παρασκευή 8 Ιουνίου 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Honor Warren!

Name: Honor Marie Warren
Date of Birth: June 7, 2008
Parents: Jessica Alba & Cash Warren
Siblings: Haven, nearly 10 months
Facts:

  • Honor was born in Los Angeles, Calif. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
  • She is being raised bilingual in Spanish and English
  • Her birth was the catalyst behind her mother's business titled The Honest Company
Quotes:
"I serve Honor flavored sparkling water - she thinks that it's soda and that's what I let her think. I told her "brown soda" is only for adults, and she believes me. Ha! And when the paparazzi follow us, and she asks me what they're doing, I tell her, 'They're just taking pictures. Isn't that silly?' I don't want her to have anxiety, so I tell her they do that to everyone, not just our family." - Jessica on her first born daughter.
"I'm very strict with her. When it's time for her to eat, whether she's hollering or whatever, it's time to eat. She gets a time out if she cries for no reason. So then she stops because she doesn't want a time out." - Jessica on her parenting rules.
"Before I had kids, I was always so focused on my career, and it was always such a big thing for me. But once I had kids, it changed. That's probably the thing that's surprised me most about motherhood - just how secondary everything else is. Nothing else really matters to me aside from my children and their well-being." - Jessica on motherhood.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου